Friday, June 1, 2012

UPDATE 4 YRS LATER

WELCOME BACK to our lives.  LOL......  I know it has been over four years since I have written anything on this blog, and I am sure that you all have been sooooooooo sad!  ;o)  I will try to update you best I can on our lives.. Last July, Taci our now 8 yr old  was baptised and it was a wonderful day. Our family was able to sneak in a quick picture!!  She has such a spirit and is a great kid. Anyway,  Not alot has changed, just getting alot older. So I will share a few family pics I can find
Our Life consists of Church Activities, Family Fun, and Dance.......... more church and more Dance and Lots of Fun. We are a very active family, with Seven children, there is never a dull or quiet moment. I am hoping to take the time to work on this blog more often to share our lives with friends and family. Last thanksgiving the Smith clan was all together, for the first time in quite awhile. It was fun to have everyone there and we had a great time.We even got to sneak Grandma Smith in there.
Chasco Parade is another big day for the Nick Smith family!!! the world stops for that day.  Its a time for us to just sit relax, and enjoy a few hours together as a family. We have alot of fun.  We usually set up a big area, a day in advance to "secure" our spot. Invite friends to come join us.


We are going to be expanding our family by two feet....  NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!!  ;o) Tia, our oldest, Has been dating this cute boy named Kevin Boulton... and so on Oct 20, 2012 we will be adding a son-in-law.  it is a exciting, stressful time.  Lots of planning, lots of fun!  She is sooo happy and I am excited for her to start her new life. to watch her learn and grow as a wife and mother someday.

He fits into our crazy family just fine.  He is not used to all of our screaming happy girls. He comes from a family of all boys.  But Taz is excited to be getting a brother. And they get along great



Like I said.... Our family = on crazy bunch. Never a dull moment.  I am soooo thankful for such wonderful kids and a great husband. SO much fun to be the MOMMY in this family!!!

No comments: